Nicolás Maduro issued a challenge to Elon Musk, the billionaire owner of the social network X: "Do you want to fight?

 This Wednesday, from the National Electoral Council of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro issued a challenge to Elon Musk, the billionaire owner of the social network X: "Do you want to fight? Let's go, I'm ready." Elon Musk accepted.



After several days of being provoked by the tycoon on X, the Venezuelan president decided to respond: "Whoever messes with me dries up. Whoever messes with Venezuela dries up, Elon Musk," he said during a speech at the National Electoral Council. He added, "Do you want a fight? Let's go for it, Elon Musk. I'm ready, I'm the son of Bolivar and Chavez. I'm not afraid of you, Elon Musk."

The businessman did not ignore the challenge and posted: "I accept" and "He will get cold feet."

Musk later escalated the confrontation: "If I win, he resigns as dictator of Venezuela. If he wins, I'll give him a free trip to Mars," said the Tesla owner.


The confrontation follows Musk questioning the results of the presidential elections presented by Maduro.

Musk also mentioned his entrepreneur friend Mark Zuckerberg: "Maduro is a big guy and probably knows how to fight, so it would be a real fight. Zuck is a small guy, so it would be a short fight haha."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post